Membership of the Organic Exporters Association of New Zealand is open to any organisation with an interest in the export of New Zealand certified organic products. Not all members are currently exporting, but find it worth their while to belong to a representative collective that brings credibility and unity to the organic sector.
To join, complete the application form below,
Joining the Organic Exporters Association of New Zealand shows your support for New Zealand organic exports, and gives you access to the New Zealand organic exporter network:
- Influencing development in market access
- Sharing market and consumer information
- Influencing the direction of the Official Organic Assurance Programme
- Providing advocacy and collective influence to tackle issues common to organic exporters
- Networking with other members, governments and international agencies
- Supporting the wider New Zealand organic sector
- Complementary Related trade associations with reciprocating arrangements.
- $350 + GST Individuals, Consultants, Certifiers & Institutes (eg universities, research institutes etc)
- $500 + GST Exporter up to $1m export revenue of certified organic products
- $1000 +GST Exporter $1 - 5m export revenue of certified organic products
- $3000 +GST Exporter $5 - 10m export revenue of certified organic products
- $6,000+GST Exporter over $10m export revenue of certified organic product